Introduce yourself

We’re curious to get to know you!

Please tell us your name, the name of your university and your MCU Car Rally team, field of study and which semester/year you're in, and what you hope to learn from your participation in the MCU Car Rally.

Among all complete replies from student participants by 16 December we will draw one lucky winner who will receive a €50 Amazon voucher! Dear tutors, we will of course also be happy to see your introduction but I'm sure you understand that the voucher will go out to a student.

• Hi all,

My name is Zain and I am part of the MCU Car Rally Support team.

If you have any technical questions or queries, please get in touch!

You can also keep up to date with the latest news and updates by following our Twitter page, @MCURally

Before asking any questions, please check the FAQs first as your question may have already been answered!

Good Luck everyone!

Zain

• I will also introduce myself of course - my name is Cornelia and I project manage the MCU Car Rally. You can always approach me with any organizational questions around the event.

Good luck and have fun everyone - I'm already looking forward to seeing you in Nuremberg in February!
  • Hi Everyone,

My Name is Jordan and I’m part of the MCU Rally Support team.

As mentioned before, if you have any technical questions regarding the MCU Rally please feel free to contact us.

Good Luck and Happy Engineering!

Jordan
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Savo, I'm member of Fast & Fourier Team, official University of Belgrade, School of Electrical Engineering team.
    Members of my team and I (we're all 3rd year undergraduate students) study at Signals and Systems Department which has a field of interest in theory and practice of process control, signal processing, mechatronics, and biomedical instrumentation and technology.

I hope we will gain experience in using theoretical knowledge (taught in regular courses) in solving real-life engineering problems.
  • Hi everyone,

I'm Miranda, I'm a 4th year university student currently on placement with Renesas at Bourne End-while I'm not competing I am working on a vehicle for the track myself.

I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about embedded programming and design through this process, good luck to the teams entering!
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Andrei and I am a 4th year student at the University of Craiova. About myself: my hobbies are listening to music and making electronics as well as taking long walks.

I am mainly in charge with the hardware side of things and I hope to bring improvements to the car kit but I also want to focus on improving myself and learning new things on the software side of things as well.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Nuremberg!
  • Hello everyone,
    My name is Mike and I'm studying applied computer sciences in the 2nd year at the University of Applied Sciences in Offenburg, Germany.
    I'm looking forward to learn more about hardware and embedded systems.
    It's gonna be a challenging competition, and I'm wishing everyone good luck!

Many greetings from Germany

Mike
  • Hello everyone,
    I'm Besfort Syla, student in Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering and member of KosGeek team from University of Prishtina, Republic of Kosova. I'm looking forward to practice and expand my knowledge in embedded systems by participating in MCU Car Rally.
    It's great pleasure for KosGeek members to participate in this competition.
    It's gonna be an amazing competition!

Greetings from Albanians and Republic of Kosova.

Besfort
  • Hello everyone, I'm Edward from the University of South Wales and part of team Cyflymder. I am a fourth year Electrical and Electronic Engineer currently wrapping up my masters. I am looking forward to improving my capability with embedded systems as well as testing techniques.
    Good luck to all the competitors!
    Regards
    Edward
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Adam and I am from the USW team, CYMFLYMDER (speed in Welsh).
    I am a fourth year university student (MEng Electrical & electronic engineering) and part of a 3 man team for this project.
    In this project, I am looking to enhance my control system design knowledge and implement the controller into embedded programming.

Good luck to everyone, see you in February.

Adam
  • Hi,
    My name is Ionut and I am part of the PICO Team. I am a 4th year student at the Gheorghe Asachi Tehnical University of Iasi.
    Regards
    Ionut
  • Hi everyone,

My Name is Henrik. I am one of the two teamleads in the Speedy Gonzales Team.

I am studying Embedded Systems at the University of Applied Sciences in Gießen, Germany.
    Working on the project is really interesting for me, because i like to work with Embedded Systems and i love self-driving cars.
    I am looking forward to learn much about different ways to build cars for this competition.

I wish everyone good luck
    Henrik Mag