To build a new user BSP using the brand new tools provided by the latest e2studio/SSP1.2.0 I followed the instructions in the document "r11an0071eu0110-synergy-bsp-upgrade-sspv120.pdf". On another thread I was told to change configuration.xml properties to achieve a certain result but in this document step-by-step, configuration.xml isn't even included (see the included files/folders in the figure 2.12 of that manual, captured below).
I've searched docs on building a new BSP to find out what files/folders should I include in the BSP creation and what properties should I assign to them, but I only found old docs where the tool to do so is an independent one so, please, is there extensive documentation on creating a user BSP with e2studio 5.3 and SSP 1.2.0 ?
In reply to joe:
In reply to Renesas Karol:
In reply to Laboratori Elecsan:
You will have no problem to build a new user BSP. Please follow the instructions in the document"r11an0071eu0110-synergy-bsp-upgrade-sspv120.pdf" until the step #11.
* Step # 12: After you've changed the name of the folder "s5d9_dk" to "s5d9_cb". Please delete only a file with the name "bsp_qspi.c".
* Next step you have to do: from your "Project folder" you should update this file "bsp_board_cfg.h" under this directory "synergy_cfg > ssp_cfg > bsp_board_cfg.h". Update this line "#include "../../../synergy/board/s5d9_pk/bsp.h" to "#include "../../../synergy/board/s5d9_cb/bsp.h" (Change S5D9_PK TO S5D9_CB)
* Moving on with step #15
* Next step you have to do: After step # 15 selected board: "S5D9_CB". You hit the button "Generate Project Content" then select "PIN" tab (Select drop down list "S5D9-CB.pincfg with check box Gerated data: g_bsp_pin_cfg) and hit the button "Generate Project Content".
* Select "COMPONENTs" tab (Uncheck box s5d9_pk and keep check box of "Board") then hit the button "Generate Project Content"
* Next step you have to do: Delete the folder "s5d9_pk" under your "Porject "name" directory >synergy > board > "folder s5d9_pk". Now you can build your project again with 0 error and 0 warning.
In reply to MP RENESAS:
In reply to wflynn: