You can receive new post notification from Rulz by setting as follows.There are 2 methods for receiving notifications, one is by Email and another is by On Site.Both methods can be ON / OFF controlled.
1. Receive notifications by Email
Regarding community activities, you can receive notifications by Email.You can set type and condition of Activity in detail.
2. Receive notifications on Site
２-１. Notification in the Site header sectionYou can check various notifications from the notification icon displayed in the Site header section.
２-２. Notification by Live AlertYou can receive various notifications in real time on popup.
【Setting method】Setting of content unit to be notified
１．Setting on a Forum basisOpen the Forum you want to be notified and click "Turn Forum notifications on" on the right side of the screen.
When set, the notation changes to "Turn Forum notifications off".
２．Setting on a Thread basisOpen a target Thread, click "More" under the first Post, and click "Turn Reply notifications on" from the displayed pull down.(*) If the parent Forum setting is set to receive, the thread is already set to receive, so "Turn Forum notifications off" is displayed.
【Selection of notification method and condition setting of target activity】Please open the Settings page from the "Settings" under the user icon.You can select a notification method and set the condition of Activity on the "Notifications" tab.
Example of Notification Activity condition setting(Settings to receive notifications when there is addition to the subscribed blog)
1. Open the "Settings" screen, select "Notifications", check "Posts are added to blogs I'm subscribed to" in "Activity from subscriptions" , and confirm "Email" and "Live Alert" on the right are set.
With these settings, all notifications of "Email", "Live Alert" and "Notification icon of Site Header" are turned ON.
2. To cancel the setting, remove each check and press the [Save] button at the bottom of the screen.
3. By unchecking the left of each Activity condition, you can stop all notifications for that Activity condition.
4. If you want to receive with only the notification icon displayed in the Site header part, please remove only the check of Email, Live Alert.
In this screen, in addition to the notification of the new post, it is possible to set whether or not to receive notification concerning various Activity conditions.