IOT community has some basic lessons (created by Eric) for the S7G2-DK board. I have used his work to develop the same basic lessons for S5D9 IOT board. I also used the recent SSP 1.3.0 instead of SSP 1.1.3 that was used by Eric. In addition, I added the PWM lesson which is based on the recent exciting servo motor tutorial created by Dan (an honorable member of the IOT community). Each lesson has a document that shows the hardware setup and the driver configurations.
1. S5D9 lab led loop - on board LED
2. S5D9 lab led timer - on board LED
3. S5D9 lab led timer interrupt - on board LED
4. S5D9 lab GPIO input (interrupt) - PMOD port, external push button and LED/resistor
5. S5D9 lab PWM - PMOD port, Servo Motor
6. S5D9 lab WDT (timer) - on board LED
7. S5D9 lab ADC MIC USBX Float - on board microphone
8. S5D9 lab QPI Flash - on board Micron's QPI NOR Flash Memory
(Note: This is the right link to my blog page. I am unable to correct the link name to reflect what the tutorials are. If you are concerned, just go
to my blog main page. https://www.miketechuniverse.com)
The above link goes to my blog page. There will be more information there regarding what are needed to start your lessons.
In reply to Mike:
This is a super-useful set of tutorials for the S5D9 board, which is part of the AE-CLOUD1 kit. Mike also just helped me get the AE-CLOUD1 kit working with SECT. He even wrote a great tutorial for me that was easier for me to use compared to the guide that came with the SECT files download. I'm going to create a separate topic to make this guide easier to find. You can also download it here.
In reply to codetricity:
In reply to Jesse Casman:
If anyone needs a board, there's a 50% discount coupon available. People can dip their toe into the water with just the S5D9, which is $35 prior to the 50% discount.